* 1 pound of pasta
* 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
* 8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
* 6 slices of bacon, cut into small pieces
* 1 cup of heavy cream
* 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
* 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon of onion powder
* Salt and pepper
* 1 cup of Raclette cheese
* 2 spring onions, sliced
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions, and drain.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Add the broccoli and mushrooms to the skillet and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
4. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, and diced tomatoes (with their juice) to the skillet. Stir to combine and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the heavy cream and stir until the sauce is heated through.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss everything together until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
7. Preheat your broiler.
8. Transfer the pasta to an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle the grated Raclette cheese over the top of the pasta.
9. Place the dish under the broiler until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 2-3 minutes.
10. Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle the sliced spring onions over the top.
11. Serve hot.