This delicious gnocchi with spinach and chicken sausage recipe is a favorite family meal for the weekends. This delicious bake can be made with our in house Ranchers Chicken sausages, paired with Gnocchi and spinach. Your definitely want to try this out, its delicious.
- 1 package (500gm) potato gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pack (300gm) of fully cooked Ranchers chicken sausages, halved and sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach (available)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook sausage and shallots until sausage is browned and shallots are tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in wine. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half, 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and broth until smooth; stir into sausage mixture. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cream; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Drain gnocchi; add to pan and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Shop online and try this meal at home. Share your versions on our social media pages @legourmetkampala.